A user, now banned, popped up on the talk page for the Conservative Bible project and posted a list of name (as shown below) These are people who have worked on Bible translations in the past and I assume the author was making the point that Andy is calling these eminent scholars “liberal” (then again, the new user might have been unaware of Andy’s view on Professor Values). Even so, this list makes for impressive reading:
Dr. Boyce Blackwelder. Anderson College, Anderson, Indiana.
- Dr. E. M. Blaiklock. Professor Emeritus of Classics, University of Auckland, Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Dr. James L. Boyer. Professor Emeritus of New Testament and Greek, Grace Theological Seminary Winona Lake, Indiana.
- Dr. John A. Burns. Academic Dean, Luther Rice Seminary, Jacksonville, Florida.
- William J. Cameron. Principal Emeritus, Free Church of Scotland College, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Dr. A. Glenn Campbell. Professor Emeritus of New Testament, Greek, and Theology, Montana Institute of the Bible, Ottawa, Kansas.
- Dr. Gary C. Cohen. Lecturer, Miami Christian College, Miami, Florida.
- Dr. Huber L. Drumwright. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Dr. William K. Eichhorst. President of Academic Affairs, Winnipeg Bible College and Theological Seminary, Otterburne, Manitoba, Canada.
- Dr. Virtus E. Gideon. Professor of New Testament and Greek, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Dr. Robert L. Hendren. Minister, Donelson Church of Christ, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Dr. Robert G. Hoerber. Professor of Exegetical Theology, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Dr. Ronald Jones. Associate Professor, Victory Tabernacle Baptist Church, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Dr. Charles R. Smith. Professor of Christian Theology and Greek, Grace Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, Indiana.
- Dr. John A. Sproule. Associate Professor of New Testament and Greek, Grace Theological Seminary, Winona Lake, Indiana.
- Dr. Harry A. Sturz. Professor Emeritus of Greek, Biola College, La Mirada, California.
- Dr. Joseph S. Wang. Professor of New Testament, Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, Kentucky.
- Dr. Phillip R. Williams. Registrar, Professor of New Testament, Northwest Baptist Seminary, Tacoma, Washington.
- Dr. A. Skevington Wood. Principal, Cliff College, Calver, Sheffield, England.
- Dr. Arthur L. Farstad. New Testament Editor, Dallas, Texas.
- Dr. Lewis A. Foster. Professor of New Testament, Cincinnati Seminary, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Now that’s a long list, and well-littered with Drs. Andy, of course, legitimises the list of experts and writes them off, using the worst crime he can think of, voting for Obama. Nope, when it comes to the Ultimate Bible Translation, nobody is better suited for the job, than an idiot with a B.Sc and an JD (just a high falutin equivalent to an LL.B) degree. (Yes, ok, normally an idiot wouldn’t have two degrees, but most idiots don’t have their mummies to buy them for them).